Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reporting from the Vortex

I feel compelled to say that the best thing about the Vortex is that I am lucky enough to indulge in vortexes at all. Seeing the reports from Japan and other emergencies around the world remind a lucky individual like me just how lucky I am.

I read the following:
The Convenient Marriage
Bath Tangle
The Corinthian
Sprig Muslin

Of these, it was The Corinthian I enjoyed the most but none of them ended up being Heyer titles I will remember or re-visit in the future. The Convenient Marriage Woops, I meant Bath Tangle was interesting in that it probably featured the hero less than any other novel I've read. I kept waiting and waiting for him to show up more often but it just didn't happen.

But now it's time to get back to some other reading and finish up the stack of books I have started but set aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment