Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Life as a Book 2011

Pop Culture Nerd posted her meme back in August... I'm just getting around to it now...


One time at band/summer camp, I: (was) Gang Leader for a Day (Sudhir Venkatesh)

Weekends at my house are: Death to the BCS (Dan Wetzel)

My neighbor is: Your Friendly Neighborhood Criminal (Michael Van Rooy)

My boss is: What Angels Fear (C.S. Lewis)

My ex was: Going Bovine (Libba Bray)

My superhero secret identity is: Knave of Dreams (Andre Norton)

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because:
(I'm) The Assassin's Apprentice (Robin Hobb)

I'd win a gold medal in: The Angel's Game (Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

I'd pay good money for: The Known World (Edward P. Jones)

If I were president, I would: Hunt for Red October (Tom Clancy)

When I don't have good books, I: (have) The Fury of the Phoenix (Cindy Pon)

Loud talkers at the movies should be: (in) A Murderous Procession (Ariana Franklin)



3 comments:

  1. Very cool book title answers, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good answers, Rachel!

    BTW, have you read Zafon's THE SHADOW OF THE WIND? One of my favorite books ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lp13 and PCN! I had a lot more trouble this year than last - my titles worked a lot better last year, I guess. :)


    PCN - I have read THE SHADOW OF THE WIND and enjoyed it quite a bit. I believe I read it twice and liked it even better then second time around.

    ReplyDelete