Sunday, December 2, 2012

Comment if You Want 'Em

ETA: Most everything is cleared out now (including what is in the box) so you can keep commenting but the offer is now even less guaranteed. :)  Thanks to everyone who has helped me find good homes for my books.

They will go in the order requested with first dibs to those who come via SBD/email. The list below comprises the titles that my sketchy memory tells me some of you I have alerted to this might be interested in. Bonus picks in the photo below.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm doing this for fun and I have the best intentions of following through with getting these to requesters but there is no guarantee! My dogs might eat these, my house might burn down or something more mundane like laziness might engulf me in its tempting, peaceful arms* so, again, this is NOT a guaranteed offer.

*or my gutters might clog in the middle of the night resulting in waves of water washing down the window above this box until finally that window's seals are overwhelmed and water begins leaking off the sill and into the box... sigh... but that's ok, some titles will just be a little rippled and I like climbing around on my roof at 7:30am on a Sunday.

Romance -
Edith Layton (6 titles)
Joanna Bourne (3 titles)
Loretta Chase (2 titles)

Montana Royalty by BJ Daniels
Born in Ice by Nora Roberts
Saving Graces by Patricia Gaffney
Faking It by Crusie
Almost Heaven by McNaught

Beyond Heaving Bosoms by Wendell/Tan


White Cat by Holly Black (HC)


Fantasy -
Michael Moorcock (6 titles one of which is HC)
Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings


Historical -
The White Mare by Jules Watson
The Russian Concubine by Kate Frunivall
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
Wench by Doeln Perkins-Valdez (HC)
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani (HC)

2 comments:

  1. Here via Beth Kingston's blog. Any takers on the Edith Layton and Loretta Chase books yet? If not, I happy to take them off your hands. I could desperately use some new books to take me out of my early-pregnancy misery.

    E-mail is meganomics at the G to the mail.

    Thank you for doing this. It's very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! You're welcome! I love for my books to find good homes. The Loretta Chase are pending right now but it's not definite so you're next in line. The Edith Layton are all yours. I'll email to get details from you.

    ReplyDelete