Friday, March 30, 2012

March Book Reviews

The latest issue of San Francisco Book Review is out and available for viewing here. More reviews are, of course, available at City Book Review.

My review is not now posted online yet (my reviews seem to be a month behind online and in the publication) so no active link at this time. This is also a title I plan to come back to later for a longer review. There were several things about it that caught my attention but that could not fit in the word count limit for these shorter reviews.


Invisible Sun by Davis Macinnis Gill



What have you been reading lately?

3 comments:

  1. I just finished FOR ALL THE TEA IN CHINA and started COOL BREEZE ON THE UNDERGROUND by Don Winslow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of TEA IN CHINA? Would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would recommend as a non-fiction worth reading. It was fascinating to read what it took the British to 'steal' tea from China, and some of the science that made it possible. Some really interesting history with this one.

    ReplyDelete