Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Book Reviews

The latest issue of Sacramento Book Review is out and available for viewing here. More reviews are, of course, available at City Book Review.

My reviews are not posted yet so no active links at this time. I'll update them later, much later actually because sgwordy is going (almost) completely dark digitally until Feb 27. I'll be busy taking pictures and looking at awesome stuff. Hope your Feb is equally enjoyable.



Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale


Moonsinger's Quest by Andre Norton



What have you been reading lately?

2 comments:

  1. Just finished "Beloved" by Toni Morrison. Ready for something lighter now... Have fun taking pictures and looking at awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it good? I've never read it. Do you read fantasy? I can't remember. Anyway, for something lighter and lots of fun I suggest THE HUNDRED THOUSAND KINGDOMS by N. K. Jemisin. She's a fairly new author and doing pretty well but I still like to recommend up and comers I like because I want more of their books published. :)

    I will have fun! I can't wait! We'll share all the highlights when we get together for Jeff's bday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete