Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dear Mark Harris, we should be friends!

I know I mentioned Mark Harris before but I'm back to mention him again. You've got to read this guy! He's a contributor at Grantland and here is the link to his page. I don't even care about the Oscars yet I won't miss a single one of his Oscarmetric articles.

I'd like to say it's my totally objective opinion that he is a can't miss writer but I should probably be honest and admit that it's not just that he's an excellent writer, but that I agree with 99.9% of what he says (clearly my chosen sin is vanity). I have no idea if we have similar taste, I haven't seen any of the movies that got Oscar hype or love, but we could be ideology twins.

Best just go find this book of his...

3 comments:

  1. I might check his page out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'll be checking it out. Thanks, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony, welcome and thanks for commenting. I do think he's worth the time (obviously:).


    Michael - let me know what you think if you end up getting to read some of his stuff. I'm definitely curious to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete