Monday, December 5, 2011

LSU vs. Alabama

I was not one of those in favor of a re-match but this little blurb at the end of Mandel's article is pretty funny:

LSU vs. Alabama, (BCS Championship Game), Jan. 9: The game hasn't even been played and the SEC has already won its sixth straight national title. Ah, but an SEC team will also lose a BCS title game, staining its thus-far spotless 7-0 record in the Big One. Finally, the voters found someone to beat the SEC.

Thanks to Dr M for linking me up. Mandel and I see so differently on so many things (most notably, the NCAAF post-season) that I had to stop reading him. Dr M is nice enough to filter out a few fun bits for me to read.

Ok, back to attempting to figure out why I can't seem to get anything done lately. I blame it on The Slide, made famous by le0pard13.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Good point, Rachel. The SEC is going to finally lose 'The Big One'. And thanks for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Babe
    Did some sgwordy catchup!

    I have no idea what game you're talking about(nor, and please don't take this the wrong way, do I care)and was confounded by cantering geometry but I loved your flashlight forum (I am half motivated to seek this as boy#2 had a flashlight thing for awhile due to 'Night at the Museum'), also loved your kindle screensaver, was LOVED your writing story. That was really excellent, as one untypical writer to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Maya, one of my favorite things about sports is how one person can live and die by an event and another can have no idea it's happening. Funny stuff.

    Re flashlights... Wow! I had no idea people were so in to flashlights. It was illuminating (couldn't resist:).

    Glad you enjoyed my writing memories. It's fun to be an untypical writer. :)

    ReplyDelete