Monday, July 5, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
The wonderfully gracious Michael of Lazy Thoughts From a Boomer recently shared The Versatile Blogger award with, among others, yours truly. It's a lovely compliment that he share this with me as I think so highly of his thoughtful and well-written posts. Many thanks, Michael!
The Rules for the Award:
* Thank the person who gave you this award (see above)
* Share 7 things about yourself (see below)
* Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason (see below below:). I'm following this rule very loosely. :-)
* Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
7 things you never knew you wanted to know:
1. If a pill was invented that provided needed nourishment and a feeling of fullness I would happily never eat a meal again. A foodie I am not.
2. All three of my tattoos are inspired by fictional works.
3. I love visiting baseball parks.
4. I've moved more than 20 times. These moves have spanned 9 states (both coasts even) and 2 countries.
5. I think a good knife in the kitchen is as nice as a ride in a Cadillac (despite the sentiments conveyed in 1 I'm a fairly decent cook).
6. I've been hit by a car but the only time I've broken a bone was while playing football.
7. I've never been particularly skilled at listening to stories out loud. In fact, I can tune myself out while reading aloud.
The VBA is now being sent to the following blogs:
I Apologize in Advance
Scientist Gone Gamer
TOT in the City