Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whine, Whine, Bitch and Moan!

Sometimes I really don't want to write book reviews! I love the fun of getting books before release date, or just the delight of a free book even if it isn't early but oi! Sometimes it is so hard to eke out the words to write a review.

Would I be a total shit to just submit the following: "There are probably only three people in the world who will like this book. It's statistically unlikely that any of the three are reading this so I won't even bother with a synopsis. Suffice it to say that [TITLE] is not worth your time." or "I was just so fucking relieved to be done! I'm sure there are many people that will like [TITLE] I just don't happen to be one of them. Why don't you pick it up for a read and see if you are one of those people?"

What's that you say? Not useful or professional? Huh.

Poor sgwordy!
(don't worry, TOT, I know! luxury problem!)

Ok, must close webbie and actually finish reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment