Tuesday, March 9, 2010

David M. Walker on "Fresh Air"

Click here to listen to a great interview on NPR's Fresh Air. Seriously and holy shitballs, Walker has some very smart things to say. I hope people are listening. And maybe we should all go out and buy his book Comback America. It's just sky-rocketed to the top of my TBR pile.

I think my favorite part of the interview was him describing math as a four-letter word. Too true, Sir, too true! We Americans seem to want to ignore that pesky issue of basic addition and subtraction when demanding things from our government.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!
    Thanks for dropping by Apprentice Writer. When I come here, I feel my IQ rise perceptibly. A good thing, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya M! Such kind words. Thank you! You must be catching me on my good days. :) As in the days when I am not abusing my favorite invective (jizzwad) and losing my vocabulary to curse words whilst ranting about video games. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete