Sunday, February 7, 2010

Geaux Saints! Part the Second

Oh holy fuck! The Saints won the Super Bowl!!!! As anyone born in Louisiana can tell you this is a day we often thought would be coupled with world implosion!

Holy shit, I still can't believe it!

And what an awesome game! Huzzah! It was hard to decide but sgwordy votes for the onside kick to open the third quarter as the most awesome play of the game. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

And while you're trying to wrap your mind around the miracle win please enjoy my favorite commercials from the game:



2 comments:

  1. I did quite enjoy the Dante's Inferno commercial, it seems excessive in every way . . . which is just how I like my video games. Plus I cant believe that the Saints won either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for vid game commercials that incorporate non-trad musical choices. (as you can imagine I'm quite a fan of hitman's use of classical music) And I thought that song was sooo perfect for Dante's Inferno. If they had set the thing to pounding rock music it would not have been nearly as effective.

    ReplyDelete