Monday, January 4, 2010

Fashion Tips from Tales of Vesperia

I briefly mentioned that Mr M and I are working our way through the latest Tales. It's a slow process with considerable griping, in fact I sometimes wonder why we're still doing it. Then I think how sad it would be to go through life without seeing this:
It's hard to parse out this assault on the eyes but please let's note the following:

-heart-shaped peek-a-boo chest design
-spikey (and metal?), external shoulder pads
-matching (in color not spikes) cod piece

2 comments:

  1. Amazingly, this outfit manages to clash in style, color, and FUNCTIONALITY! The giant spiky shoulder pads and thick metal (but surprisingly well-articulated...is it so his penmanship won't suffer while he's wearing them?) gauntlets say that he wants adequate protection in a fight. But the "please insert sword here to kill me" gap in his shirt says otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!

    I guess "knife through the heart" takes on a double meaning here!

    ReplyDelete