Friday, October 23, 2009

You Got Jizzed!

After a lively chat with my favorite ex-pat (note, this is no longer Mr Musacha now that we are Stateside again:) I found that I am not the only one that has been the unhappy observer of a mental masturbatory event.

When I called, my friend had just left a lecture. I asked how it was and she said terrible. Apparently, it was a bunch of presenters that got up to reminisce over the wondrous history of their organization and other sundry delights of their careers. It was not so much a lecture as an Ole Boys Club meeting to boast about the Old Days.

Oh sure, I know exactly what you mean, says I. You go for the interesting chatter but then you realize all they're going to do is jizz on the stage. She's like, yeah absolutely, it's was just like that! Quick and clever that friend of mine as she then proceeded to clearly describe how you know for sure that you got jizzed, "It just went on and on and on and I didn't come once!"

Sadly, I most commonly get jizzed watching sporting events. I'm sitting there, enjoying the game - maybe noshing some tasty bbq - and then the announcers start jizzing all over the booth over some player or coach or whatever. Rather than intelligent commentary on the player, game, organization it's just jizz, jizz, jizz EVERYWHERE! The worst of it is, after said jizzfest the announcers more often than not turn on the player in the very next quarter/inning/period. Ugh! I wish we had mute buttons advanced enough to cut off the announcers but keep the crowd.

So, have you been jizzed lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment