Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun with Google

If you google "cuchini" you'll end up here. Here is a place of utmost hilarity. Here also proves that you can find ANYTHING on the internet. Also, here illustrates that if a product can be thought of then someone will want to buy it. This makes me want to google "jump to conclusions mat" and see if it was a Really Great Idea.

The Before and After photos totally crack me up. What do you think the direction was on that? "Hmmm, I think we need that a little deeper in, if you'll just...you know..." (hand gesturing) "Ah, that's better, much more camel toey!"

And "send her one anonymously?" haha and hehe!!! Does everyone I know already own one of these or do I just not spend enough time staring at crotch on the beach? I can't think of a single person to whom this should be sent...except as a super-awesome joke! Classic!

Lastly, in what situation, pray tell, is camel toe attractive "if you are a Guy?" Caps on 'guy' belong to the site. Am unclear on the difference between a 'Guy' and a 'guy.'


Guys, weigh in for me, what's this camel toe thing mean to you?

And has anyone made an anonymous gesture lately?


(hat tip: THE tot)

No comments:

Post a Comment