Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Ass is Off

Time: 17h45 (GMT+1hr)

I think I am 25min shy of the goal but my contacts are about to pop out of my dry eyes and I feel pretty good about my progress so I think it's time to call it a day. Also, my marginally helpful helpers really need to go outside.

Items of note:
1. Completed Chapter Ten and sent it to my First Reader. I'm not totally happy with it (esp the way it ends) but happy enough to move on with the story and that's the important thing right now.
2. Activation is at about 3000 words (goal of 7500) and Mr Musacha says the story is interesting enough that he's excited to read more. Definitely what you want to hear during the first part of a story.
3. Got some character profiles underway and did some research for both items I worked on today.

All in all a good days work from the Captain's Chair (along with monkey pants and DH) so I'm just off to find my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment